Hey Omni User 👋,
Made a bubu? 👶
To access the sequence page of an existing campaign, follow these steps:
- Click on any existing campaign.
- Navigate to the sequence page within the campaign.
When creating a new campaign and you are on the sequence page, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are on the sequence page while creating the new campaign.
- Continue with the campaign creation process.
If you have added a step in the sequence that you wish to remove, simply follow these steps:
- Locate the step you want to delete within the sequence.
- Click on the "Delete icon" associated with that step.
- The step will be removed from the sequence.
Furthermore, if you want to rearrange the sequence steps, you can follow these steps:
- To move a sequence step up, click and hold the step you want to move.
- Drag the step upwards to the desired position within the sequence.
- To move a step down, follow the same process but drag the step downwards instead.
By following these instructions, you can easily delete unwanted steps from the sequence and rearrange the order of the steps to customize your campaign.